– OF COURSE FOR FREE!
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Write a comment under this article with the word “Subscribe” (please only in English “Subscribe” or in German “Abonnieren”, so that we know that you want to subscribe! Because we don’t understand other languages),
- then enter your name (first name is enough) and – import – your e-mail addres…
- …and most important: Make a check mark for the option “Notify me of follow-up comments by email.”!
- Then click on “Post Comment”.
- IMPORTANT: Then you will receive a confirmation e-mail to verify that you are the writer of the entered e-mail address. You have to confirm it by clicking on a link or button in the confirmation e-mail!
- Now you will be informed via email when we publish new languages or translations. We write it as a comment under this article and you receive it in your e-mail inbox.
The comments with the word “subscribe” will not be published. You just subscribe to the Languages Feed.
You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Info: See 2.) Comment subscriptions: Information about the e-mail notifications on single articles (= comment subscription)