On the Parents’ Page you can find informative articles for parents and educators.
You can subscribe to the posts for free!
With the Parents’ Feed you can get notified via e-mail every time when a new post for parents (e.g. articles for parents or pictures and photos or videos for parents etc.) is released.
– OF COURSE FOR FREE!
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Write a comment under this article with the word “Subscribe” (please only in English “Subscribe” or in German “Abonnieren”, so that we know that you want to subscribe! Because we don’t understand other languages),
- then enter your name (first name is enough) and – important – your e-mail address…
- …and most important: Make a check mark for the option “Notify me of follow-up comments by email.”!
- Then click on “Post Comment”.
- IMPORTANT: Then you will receive a confirmation e-mail to verify that you are the writer of the entered e-mail address. You have to confirm it by clicking on a link or button in the confirmation e-mail!
- Now you will be informed via e-mail when we publish new parents’ posts. We write it as a comment under this article and you receive it in your e-mail inbox.
The comments with the word “subscribe” will not be published. You just subscribe to the Parents’ Feed.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Info: See 2.) Comment subscriptions: Information about the e-mail notifications on single articles (= comment subscription)