We would like to show you some updates that we have done to the website.
Please look at the following overview of the new and/or updated areas. Make sure that you do not miss important updates and new content (e.g. new subpages) on our website!
Here is the overview with links to the new or updated subpages or articles:
- We have updated the navigation menu of this website. In the menu “About” you can now find the main subpage Project.
We have also updated the About (Overview) and the Sitemap.
- We have updated our “News” section. There you can find overviews and Feeds that will help you to find our new articles easily.
- News (Overview): here you can find the three News feeds
- “News Feed (blog post page)”: here you can read the latest news/ articles in full length
- News Feed as List (English): an overview with all news/ articles
- Pages Feed as List (English): a complete overview with all english (sub) pages
Here you can also find a list of all our new posts (news/ articles) in all languages combined: News Feed as List (Multilingual)
Here you can also find a list of all (sub) pages in all languages combined: Pages Feed as List (Multilingual)
- New subpages (English and German): Beagle Photos Beagle-Fotos
We added these pages and put a link to them into the right sidebar with the following picture:
Important: The right sidebar will be displayed at the very bottom of the mobile version (on mobile devices, e.g. smartphones, tablets etc.) of this page.
- We have checked the internal (hyper) links on this website and made sure that they will link to the page or article in the corresponding languages. E.g. (links ending with “-english”) that a hyperlink on an english subpage will link to https://message-for-you.net/spread-the-message-english/
We have also added “-german” to some hyperlinks in german articles and subpages.
- Some of the links/downloads in the Media Center have been updated.
- We have added the text “Link to this page in German (Link zu dieser Seite auf Deutsch)” and also “Link to this page in English (Link zu dieser Seite auf Englisch)” in many articles and subpages. You can find an example of it at the bottom of this article.
That’s it for the moment.