1) E-mail subscription
Information about the e-mail subscription from this website
Do you want to enter your e-mail address in the e-mail subscription (see right sidebar) in order to receive new posts via e-mail?
- We keep your e-mail address in confidence. Your entered e-mail address is only used for the e-mail notifications/subscription. We neither share your e-mail address, your name nor any other personal information to third parties.
However, your IP address will be saved. The IP addresses are not published by us, of course.
- This function is not a newsletter. The function is called “e-mail notifications” or “email subscription”. This means: Each time we publish a new article, it will be automatically sent to the e-mail subscribers.
Benefits of e-mail subscription:
* It is free of course.
* You can notice that there is a new article on this website when you see it in your inbox.
* You can comfortably read the new article as an e-mail in your inbox without visiting the website.
* If you like the article, you can pass it on to others via e-mail.
“How can I subscribe, pause or cancel the e-mail subscription?”
Unfortunately we’re unable to delete a subscription. But we explain here how you can easily change it yourself:
- How to enter your e-mail address in the e-mail subscription
In the right sidebar you can see the words “Subscribe to the News”. There is a box where you can enter your email address.
After registering you will receive an automatic e-mail. In this you will find a confirmation link that you must click that the e-mail subscription is activated.
You can cancel the subscription at any time.
When you sign up and confirmed, your IP address will be saved, in order to verify the registration. Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose (unless in the case we need to write an e-mail personally to you because of any important reasons).
- How to pause or delete the e-mail subscription
Possibility 1: In every e-mail from this website you can find the option “unsubscribe” or “Manage Subscriptions”. Click on this option and you can delete or pause the e-mail subscription.
Possibility 2: Or go to the following pages: Either on https://wordpress.com/following/manageor on https://subscribe.wordpress.com. There you can see a list of other blogs / websites that you have subscribed. Next to our website “Message For You” you can click on “Unfollow” (or similar, for example in German) – and so you unsubscribed from the e-mail subscription.
“Are there other ways to subscribe to this website?”
Yes, but without the possibility to receive new posts via e-mail.
- RSS Feed: Here you can subscribe to the RSS feed.
- Google Plus: There we also share our articles and videos.
- YouTube: Here you can subscribe to our video channel.
- Facebook page “Message For You”: There we also share the new posts, but important note: Facebook does not show the posts to all contacts – even if you have a clicked “like” or “share”. If you still want to be notified of new posts, you can subscribe to the e-mail subscription (see above).
- Twitter: Here you can follow us on Twitter.
2.) Comment subscriptions
Information about the e-mail notifications on single articles (= comment subscription)
There is also the possibility to subscribe to comments on single articles:
If you like an article and want to be notified when new comments on this article will be published, you can subscribe to the comment function.
It works like this:
Open the article that you want to subscribe to (to the comment function).
Write a comment with the word “Subscribe” (please only in English “Subscribe” or in German “Abonnieren”, so that we know that you want to subscribe! Because we don’t understand other languages), enter your e-mail address and most important: Make a check mark for the option “Notify me of follow-up comments by email.”!
Then click on “Post Comment”.
Now you will be informed about new comments from the article via email. (You can easily unsubscribe from the comment subscription at any time).
The comments with the word “subscribe” will not be published. Of course you subscribe to the article anyway.
Here is an overview with articles where you can subscribe to the comments function:
- Stories and Testimonies
(Several Testimony Pages)
- If there will be more articles with comments then we will add them in this list
- When you sign up and confirmed, your IP address will be saved, in order to verify the registration. Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose (unless in the case we need to write an e-mail personally to you because of any important reasons).
- We want to emphasize that every reader writes comments on their own risk. That means: Think about it if you want your last name, your postal address, or similar details be published. Also think about if if you really want others to read about your private life. So just write what you really want others to read.
- We would also like to point out that the comments can be found by search engines like Google , the comments can appear in search results.
An example: If you have published a comment with your full name and someone searches about the name in a search engine, it might appear in the search results.
- If you are writing a comment on this website, your IP address will be saved. This is done to our security, if someone should write unlawful content in a comment. In this case, we could be sued even for the comment and are therefore interested in the identity of the comment author. The IP addresses are not published by us, of course.
- You can subscribe to the follow-up comments. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to verify that you are the writer and owner of the entered e-mail address. You can unsubscribe active comment subscriptions at any time. The e-mails that you receive as an information about new comments also contain an info about unsubscribing the comment subscription. When you sign up and confirmed, your IP address is recorded, in order to verify the registration.
(More about these so-called “comment notifications” also in the article Information about the E-Mail Subscription and the Comment Notifications)