Hello dear reader,
you can post comments under an article if the comment form is activated (for example on one of these Testimony Pages.
How you can write a comment:
In many articles, the comment form is closed. But in some articles is the possibility to leave a comment.
For writing a comment you have to write your name and your e-mail address.
(Your first name is sufficient. Your e-mail address will not be published – unless you write your e-mail address additional in the text field)
Note that we active every comment individually. That means if you write a comment, it must first be approved by us (activated). Below your comment it says something like “Your comment needs to be moderated” (or similar) until we activate (publish) it.
Comments will not be activated if …
- …they contain questionable links.
- …they are abusive.
- …they include advertising. (Please don’t put any videos, links, etc. without context or without saying something helpful about it into a comment)
These types of comments will not be published, but deleted.
Otherwise, of course, we always look forward to meaningful, useful comments to the articles.
- We want to emphasize that every reader writes comments on their own risk. That means: Think about it if you want your last name, your postal address, or similar details be published. Also think about if if you really want others to read about your private life. So just write what you really want others to read.
- We would also like to point out that the comments can be found by search engines like Google, the comments can appear in search results.
An example: If you have published a comment with your full name and someone searches about the name in a search engine, it might appear in the search results.
- If you are writing a comment on this website, your IP address will be saved. This is done to our security, if someone should write unlawful content in a comment. In this case, we could be sued even for the comment and are therefore interested in the identity of the comment author. The IP addresses are not published by us, of course.
- You can subscribe to the follow-up comments. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to verify that you are the writer and owner of the entered e-mail address. You can unsubscribe active comment subscriptions at any time. The e-mails that you receive as an information about new comments also contain an info about unsubscribing the comment subscription. When you sign up and confirmed, your IP address is recorded, in order to verify the registration.
(More about these so-called “comment notifications” also in the article Information about the E-Mail Subscription and the Comment Notifications)
- Another hint: The comments reflect the opinions of the commentators and do not necessarily reflect our views.